We will be giving away a free ticket to Converge Florida in Tallahassee on October 4–5! (a $200 value!) Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, September 22, with your name and why you would like to attend the conference! You can also reach us through Facebook messages, and twitter using our handle @AIGAJax and the hash tag #ConvergeFL. Your responses will be entered into a random drawing and we’ll pull a name this weekend!
convergefl.com • October 4-5 • Tallahassee, Florida
Converge Florida is conference focused on designing for the web, with world class speakers that will energize and inspire you. The idea is to mix the core parts that make up designing for the web with the general design industry. We’ll talk about inspiration, creativity, process, running a business and graphic design. Yes, there will be an element of tech there, it all dovetails nicely together at Converge.
ConvergeFl features 2 days of content, with a main day of keynote style talks covering the full spectrum of designing for the web to a day filled with tech workshops and live podcasts/shows on: running a design business, panel type discussions and working in a creative industry.
Come and meet presenters like:
- Cameron Moll: an industry leading thinker on inspiration and creativity.
- Jina Bolton: long time web designer and ex-apple front-end designer.
- Leslie Jensen-Inman: community leader on design education & AIGA Chattanooga
- Chris Coyier: css-tricks.com, if you’ve ever Googled for help on CSS you’ve seen his work.
- Carl Smith: founder of ngenworks.com, thought leader on how to run your design business.
- Christopher Schmitt: author of many books on web design & AIGA Austin
- JD Graffam: President of AIGA Memphis & user experience designer And many more industry leaders.
Check it out: convergefl.com